Instamate Review – Cash in On Social Media
Find good content.
Share it with people.
Get them to follow you.
Promote offers to them.
This isn’t new; it’s worked for decades. These days, social media offers a great and really fast way to reach people, but people are quickly growing tired of seeing ads on Facebook and Twitter, and the competition is getting fierce and driving up ad costs. That’s where Instamate comes in. Instamate makes it easy to promote products and offers to Instagram users. That may not seem like a big deal, but it is. Read on for the full Instamate review.
Instagram is a huge social media concern; the site has more than 400 million users. So why isn’t every marketer on the planet advertising there? Because it’s hard. Unlike most social media, Instagram is designed for mobile use only. By design, it’s not accessible to people using desktop PCs. That means that all of the tools you’d ordinarily use to create viral content, attract followers, and make offers to them aren’t available. Well, they are, in the form of mobile apps, but conducting real business on a mobile phone is a time consuming pain.
That’s where Instamate comes in. Luke Maguire, the creator of Instamate, was intrigued by the prospect of reaching that incredible user base, but frustrated at the inability to do it easily. He couldn’t create the content easily, had to upload it from a phone, and had to remember to manually upload the images at the appropriate time.
Instamate fixes all of that. This piece of cloud-based software allows you something that hasn’t been available before – access to Instagram from a PC. That means you can use all of your usual tools, plus the ones that come with the software.
- Instamate lets you quickly find viral content, so you can duplicate or create content that is certain to attract a lot of attention. This will allow you to generate the greatest number of followers in the least amount of time.
- Instamate lets you quickly find viral hashtags, too. That way, you can see which topics are trending and are generating the most views.
- Instamate will let you schedule posting of that content so that it will be posted to Instagram at a time when the most people are likely to see it. In fact, you can set up your entire posting schedule up to a month in advance.
- Instamate lets you use it with up to 30 different accounts, which gives you the largest potential amount of exposure.
- Instamate will allow you to easily find your competitors and track their activity, so you can see what they’re doing. That makes it easy to find out what’s working and what isn’t, so you can learn from the mistakes of others.
I’ll freely admit that I’m not a huge fan of social media. That said, I am aware that a lot of marketers have had incredible success using nothing else. If you’re into social media and particularly are into mobile apps, then Instamate will certainly appeal to you. There are lots of people who never see traditional ads because they’re spending most or all of their time on social media. And Instagram is a huge application, giving you the potential to reach an incredible number of people very quickly.
Not only that, but at this point, from a marketing perspective, Instagram is largely untapped. They’ve only recently introduced ads and other features that are useful to marketers, but that has all been hindered by the fact that it’s so hard to get access to them because the application is designed only for smart phone access.
What can you do with Instamate? It’s a great way to:
- Sell things. If you retail directly, it’s a great way to get your product in front of people’s eyes.
- Sell things as an affiliate marketer. Don’t have something to sell? You can make money promoting other people’s products.
- Build a mailing list. It’s a great way to turn Instagram followers into mailing list subscribers, and then you can sell things to them.
- Brand awareness. If you’re simply trying to establish your brand or business identity, it’s a great way to get your name out there to a targeted audience.
Yes, the Instamate sales page is full of glowing testimonials from people who have supposedly earned insane amounts of money in a short amount of time while testing the software in the beta phase. These testimonials are supposed to have you thinking, “Wow! I can make that kind of money, too!” Perhaps you can, and perhaps you can’t. You do need to take that sort of glowing prose with a grain of salt.
Instamate is a tool. It’s a useful tool that will allow you to quickly get followers to whom you can sell products or add to your mailing list. But remember – Instamate isn’t magic. It’s not going to do the work for you. Your results are based on how you use the tool and what kind of products you’re offering. In the end, as with any tool, your success is dependent on you, rather than the tool itself.
Instamate will give you an opportunity, however, to reach a huge number of people quickly. If you can put that to use, then you’ll likely to succeed.
There are a number of upsells with the product, so do be sure to decide if they’re right for you. The upsells are useful add-ons that may (or may not) help you make better use of the product.
As far as I know, Instamate is the first product that will let you access Instagram via a desktop computer, making it a great tool for making sales or building a mailing list. As the first tool out there that will do this, it gives all kinds of marketers a great new opportunity to cash in on Instagram’s enormous user base. It’s also fairly priced and has a good feature set.
Instamate is recommended.