Tube Traffic Mayhem Review – Get Top Google Rankings?
If you’re interested in selling anything via the Web, you’re going to need visitors to your Website. That used to be easy to do, but today, with millions of Websites, and lots of competition in nearly every niche, it’s harder than ever to get traffic. Social media can help, and one of the more interesting ways to get traffic via social media is to use video. A new training course, Tube Traffic Mayhem, says it can show you how to get a flood of traffic and top Google rankings using YouTube videos.
YouTube certainly isn’t new; the site has been around for more than a decade. But today, millions of people spend a lot of time on the site, looking for entertainment videos, informational videos and more. It is a great way to get people interested in whatever you have to say, provided that you can find a way for them to see it. With millions of videos on the site and hundreds being uploaded every second, it can be hard to get your video to stand out. That’s where Tube Traffic Mayhem comes in. This video-based training course was designed to help you make your videos stand out on YouTube and help you learn to use them to get traffic to your site and your product. Is it worthwhile? Read on for my full Tube Traffic Mayhem review.
Tube Traffic Mayhem Overview
While YouTube has millions of members who upload videos, a lot of people fail to realize how important some of the settings are within the user interface. There are places for titles, descriptions, keywords, links, subtitles and more, and all of these things can affect how your site appears in both YouTube searches and general searches on the Web. YouTube is owned by Google, and the search engine does tend to favor YouTube videos in their search results. If you can create an effective video, make good use of the site settings and use the right keywords, it is possible to get a lot of traffic to your site. The problem is that most people don’t understand all of the settings and form fields in the YouTube interface, or simply ignore most of them. They’re all important, and Tube Traffic Mayhem will show you how to effectively use them.
The Tube Traffic Mayhem course is presented in video format, and comes in the form of ten modules. These modules are broken down into the basic things you’ll need to understand in order to maximize the power of YouTube and get the most traffic to your site.
Tube Traffic Mayhem Modules:
- YouTube Traffic Explained – An overview of how Internet marketing with video works.
- Video Settings Explained – How to optimize your video before you upload it for maximum results.
- Keyword research – If you want to have your video turn up in YouTube or Google searches, you need to understand what people are searching for and what they’re likely to type in.
- LSI Keyword Research – Taking keyword research into greater detail to make sure that Google knows exactly what your video is about.
- Video Editing and Uploading – Creating an effective video and how to upload it to YouTube
- YouTube Listing and Optimization – How to use the many settings within the YouTube interface to get the best results. The wrong title or keywords can prevent your video from being seen at all!
- Creating Transcripts – Did you know that YouTube allows for closed captioning? This can make a huge difference in the amount of traffic you receive from your video. Here’s how to have transcripts made.
- Adding Your Transcripts to YouTube – Once you have your transcript, you need to upload it and configure it.
- Social Signals – Getting backlinks and “social signals” from other social media platforms can give your videos a huge boost.
- Increasing Your YouTube Likes – It’s no secret that YouTube takes likes into consideration when ranking videos. This module will show you how to dramatically increase the likes for your videos.
The Tube Traffic Mayhem videos are presented in an easy-to-follow manner, and narrated by someone who speaks English well and is easy to understand. There’s lots of on-screen demonstration about how to tweak settings, so you’ll be able to follow along and take notes if you need to.
I’ll freely admit that I don’t use video much in my marketing efforts. Part of that is that for whatever reason, I’m just not a video person. I’d much rather read information in a PDF file or text on a Web page that sit through a video to learn what a product is about. I’m well aware, however, that I’m in the minority on this and that millions of people do like to watch video and that they do like to have someone tell them or show them, on screen, what a product is about and how it works. For me, I’d rather the information had been offered as both a video course and a PDF file, but again, I realize that I’m in the minority. It’s a video course about how to rank videos, so that does make sense, and for most people, that’s the right way to do it.
One of the things I really like about Tube Traffic Mayhem is that the product is affordable. As I write this, the Tube Traffic Mayhem course, which contains several hours of “hands on” video, is priced at less than $20. Since just one sale of an affiliate product can earn that much money for you, I’d say that the Tube Traffic Mayhem course is quite fairly priced. There are lots of courses on how to get your YouTube videos to rank, but I’ve rarely seen one offering this much information that was made available at such a low price.
Tube Traffic Mayhem Summary
Posting videos to YouTube, if properly configured, can bring a lot of traffic to your Website and can help generate a lot of revenue for affiliate marketers. There’s a lot to learn and a lot of places to make mistakes, and that’s where Tube Traffic Mayhem can help steer you to the right settings to get your videos noticed by the public and ranked by both YouTube and Google. This can directly lead to traffic to your site and more sales of affiliate products. Not only that, but Tube Traffic Mayhem is affordably priced, making it a good value for anyone interested in using video marketing.
Tube Traffic Mayhem is highly recommended.